Thursday, March 26, 2015

zayn, photography, vlogs, emotions?

Half day today at school, so I decided to run into the city with my mother and hit the goodwill, and I was thinking, hey, since I'm coming back to Burlington tomorrow with my main CDuff, I was thinking perhaps I could do a vlog of some sort, and if not that, then perhaps a makeup turotial consisting of cheaper products? We are hitting the Bed Bath & Beyond and hopefully snagging some deep discount products, which inspired me into thinking, hey, perhaps you would like to see how I stretch that dollar, hunny. Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a vlog/affordable makeup tutorial, or both! :*

I'll hopefully be snapping some film shots tomorrow with my newly repaired Nikon N2000, and hopefully getting them developed, like, this year *eye roll at myself*
I've got a nice long weekend ahead, and hopefully be doing some stuff that I can share with the big, wide internet here.
I've also still really got to work on my digital photography assignment, basically I tried to rush to show I just had something done, and basically the two images below are my faves so far. Just experimenting a bit with some bright, morning light! Spring is coming, I can FEEL it in my pores.


i've discovered a new Lightroom preset, thanks to the internet. I'm really feeling pastel, light images with a pinkish hue. Perhaps its the springtime in the air.
ALSO, OH MY GOD, the whole Zayn thing? I'm literally fucking shocked and, yes, I did cry when I found out, because One Direction was the first band I ever really liked and celebrity type boys I had a crush on, and honestly they were just really fucking important to me when I was just starting to get a grip on who I was becoming as a teenager. I literally had a 1D fan account on Twitter in like, the 8th grade to 9th grade. I had like 3,000 followers, they were my utter loves. Still kind of are, although its shifted more to Harry and Zayn, (a little more subtly, ha HA.)
Seriously, I saw them open for Big Time Rush when they were teeny cute babies in Albany, New York when I was in the 8th grade, (like, 5 years ago, with Caitlyn, actually. She feels the pain as well.) and I still remember it like it was last night. Zayn has always been one of my favorites (especially lately, he's been looking hella fit the last year or so) and honestly its broken my heart. 1D will forever be with me in my soul, and I respect Zayn and this situation, but I'm still incredibly sad about it. I feel like I've been with them all this way, and honestly, it really is emotional for me. I don't feel embarrassed by being upset about it, because it's really like a part of my adolescence is changing and maybe even ending. I hope the boys don't break up entirely, but really, will it ever be the same? We all hope so, of course, but in reality, we know it can't be. I'm crying again.
I literally saw him when he looked like he does on the far left. Sigh.


Just a quick update, like I said, I really want to connect with people more through this whole thing! I really want to at least try and make some new friends in this blogging community of beauty/fashion/whatever I'm doing here blogs. Ugh, this is turning into a ramble, I can feel it. But, please don't be shy in asking about what you'd like to see, hell, I'd love to even just hear ideas for blog posts! I seriously love you, especially if you check in regularly, so give me a shout, if you want! :*
This has been an incredibly random post, I hope you all still appreciate the life update. ciao darlings

No comments:

Post a Comment