Sunday, December 21, 2014

very mini thrift haul

This is just gonna be a quick post, because I really felt like sharing. So I hit up Goodwill with my mom yesterday, because she's the only person who truly understands this fashionista, (besides Katie, probably... mostly...)

I only got like 3 shirts, which in total were like $9 altogether (!!!!!!!), but I wanted to model them.

"Harpoon" Beer tee from American Apparel. So effin cute. I'm obsessed.

Worthington Petite knit tank top. Has sweater-like ribbing on the bottom. Just flattering & cool. 

Avalin tank top. It's probably the oldest one of the three. Sheer see-through stripes through solid black fabric. Very chic.
I was so excited about the Harpoon top, because these kind of shirts are my actual favorite thing ever. They look straight up good on me and they're so casually tom-boyish but still cute. I'll probably wear it with everything from black leggings to high-waisted jeans. So cute.

I think the two black tank tops are very chic, especially the Avalin one. They would look great with edgier all-black outfits.

kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment