Saturday, December 20, 2014

makeup tutorial fun

I have never done a makeup tutorial before, but I made one anyway for random days that you feel like looking fly during.

So, I did make a video of doing my skin, so I kinda just jump right into it here. I decided that was stupid because you can basically do your skin however you want and it would make this whole thing like 45 minutes long total, but if you were wondering what I used on my face...


And here's the video that took me, like, 4 hours to make. Please N'Joy!


This was a mix of fancy-ass makeup and drugstore-ass makeup that is all pretty affordable considering I paid for almost all of it myself (Besides the Naked palette) (and the Too Faced palette, thanks bae).

Drugstore:

Fancy:
If anyone actually enjoys this look, I have many more, way intense-r ones that will make you look like a crazy hot witch, if you're into learning how I do that. This look is not the most exciting, but I seem to be better at batshit crazy looks i.e. winged eyeliner and dark, over-drawn lips. If you're into it. Thanks for participating on my life journey. Love u 

:-* bye hunnies


No comments:

Post a Comment